One of the most important reasons for producing this policy is to disclose to you why we collect and use your personal information. In accordance with Federal laws, consumers have the right to limit part, but not all sharing of their personal information. Similarly, Federal law obliges financial companies (including us) to disclose to consumers how they collect, distribute, and secure their personal information. So please, carefully read this notice to understand what we do and why we do it.
The kinds of personal information we collect and share are based on the type of product or service you have with our company. Such pieces of information may include, but are not limited to;
- Transaction and credit history
- Income history
- Social Security Number
- Bank Account Details
- Employment information
Every financial company requires and shares your personal information to run its daily business. Below, as you explore this Policy, you will find disclosed how we share and use customers' personal information.
Do ensure to carefully go through the following information as it outlines the type of details we may collect from you or that you may present to us when you visit MoneZap and our practices for collecting, utilizing, managing, securing, and disclosing such information. This policy applies to information we gather on our Website, text, email, and other electronic interactions sent between you and this Website when you communicate with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those advertisements or applications have links to this Policy.
Electronic Delivery Disclosure
By submitting your information through the internet, you consent to receive some notifications, documents, and/or disclosures electronically. This Consent to Electronic Disclosures or Notifications pertains to the information you provide on this site and any other communications we or our third-party lenders may present to you.
By agreeing to the electronic delivery of disclosures, you accept that we may provide electronic and all other types of communication pertaining to the loan application (the 'Disclosures' ). This consent also pertains to the receipt of electronic disclosures concerning the loan application. This consent does not relate to future transactions that may happen between us. You may withdraw your consent before submitting your information by closing your browser or leaving the website.
By filling out and submitting your information, you:
- Accept to provide us with an accurate, complete, and up-to-date email address and other pieces of information required on this website;
- Confirm your consent to accept notifications, documents, and/or disclosures from us and any third-party lender in electronic form
- Prove your ability to receive and access the notifications, documents, and/or disclosures in electronic format;
- Confirm that you've provided an active and working email address through which electronic notifications, disclosures, and/or documents can be sent to you;
- Acknowledge that you have read and revised the terms comprised in this Electronic Disclosure Section;
- Accept the terms contained in this Electronic Disclosure Section.
You also acknowledge and recognize that all original and electronic notifications, documents, and/or disclosures will be regularly destroyed, but not before the period appointed by regulatory requirements. Records may be electronically stored by scanning, imaging, filming, or any other technology used to store documentation through internal processes or third-party processors or third-party processors approved for these services by us or any third-party lender in our network.
You agree that such storage should be safe and secure and that such records shall, for all purposes, be acknowledged and admissible in evidence or otherwise to confirm the agreements, rights, and obligations of the parties in accordance with any such records. We will hold onto your information for as long as is necessary to provide you services and as is requisite to comply with our legal obligations, settle disputes, and execute our agreements. If you wish to ask that we stop using your information to provide services, kindly reach us via email.
Information We Collect
Any collection of personal data or information via this Website is performed with your permission.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information
We may gather PII (Personally Identifiable Information) that you present directly to us, including but not restricted to your first and last name, cellular number, telephone number, physical address, SSN (social security number), driver's license number, date of birth, email address, state of residence and bank account information.
As you interact with and browse across our Website, we may use "Cookies" or automated data collection technologies to collect some pieces of information about your browsing action and partners, equipment, operating system, location data, and internet connection.
From Where Do We Collect The Information?
The pieces of information collected through our website can include, but are not restricted to:
Information You Enter
- Credit Score
- Social Security Number
- Banking account information
- Details related to employment and income
- Credit history and account balances
- Contact information
- Transaction history and income
Information From Your Browser
- Date/time stamp
- Browser type
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Number of clicks
- Referring/exit pages
Why We Collect Your Personal Information
While using our website, we may collect some of your personal data and information to:
- Provide you with personal loan options, financial products, and/or other solutions that you look for;
- Present you with the contents of this website and deliver the services that you've demanded;
- Execute our terms and conditions;
- Interact with you via email, postal mail, telephone, and/or text message from us, our company's marketing partners, and/or third parties;
- Run data and statistical analysis based on how you use this Website;
- Provided advertising that aligns with your background and interests;
- Execute any other functions otherwise stated to you when you present your information to us.
How We Use Your Information
Information we collect about you from your navigation of this website and the information that you provide (including your personal information) are very useful to us. We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the contents of this Website
- To provide you with the services you have requested
- To decide whether to extend an offer to become an Advertiser or Affiliate with our Network;
- To communicate with you via email, postal mail, telephone, and/or text message from our company, marketing partners, or other third parties;
- To provide you with advertising that suits your background or interests;
- Run data and statistical analysis based on how you use this Website;
- To execute our Terms and Conditions;
- To execute any other functions otherwise stated to you when you present us with your information
Text Messaging Policy
By providing us with your phone number and opting into our text messaging service, you have automatically given us permission to send you text messages about your loan, including, but not limited to, payment reminders. You may also agree to receive marketing messages concerning other of our services, such as special offers that you qualify for. Your cellular service provider's messaging and data rates may apply to our confirmation message and future messages. We charge no fees for any text messages we send to you.
You are aware that any text messages we send to you may be seen by anyone that has access to your phone. Hence, you must take appropriate steps to secure your phone and text messages if you want them to stay confidential. Please notify us if you change phone numbers or intend to give your phone to someone else.
We will always notify you via text message if we amend this Text Message Policy, and the text message will contain the link to the modified policy. We may discontinue our text message service at any time. If you have any inquiries concerning this policy or have trouble receiving or opting out of text messages, please kindly contact us in other ways.
By opting into our text messaging service, you give your express consent for us to contact you through our employees, agents, and/or affiliates via telephone calls and/or email and/or SMS text messages to your home, cellular, work phone numbers, and any other phone number you provided in relation to this account, including the use of autodialers, automatic telephone dialing systems, or a prerecorded or artificial voice.
Disclosing Your Information
Generally, MoneZap, LLC will never sell, share, or otherwise dispense your personal information without your permission. However, MoneZap, LLC may disclose personal information that we gather or you present to us as captured in this Policy;
- To accomplish the purpose for which you provide your information;
- To achieve any other purpose disclosed by MoneZap, LLC when you present is with your information;
- To assist third-party service providers who help us in running this Website, running our business, or serving our users, provided such information is kept private;
- With our partner entities
- To obey any law, legal process, court order, and/or regulatory or government request;
- As part of the proceedings in cases of liquidation or bankruptcy, to a buyer or successor in the case of a merger, dissolution, reorganization, or divestment of all or some of MoneZap, LLC assets.
Why We Share Information
The table below discloses the actions that can be taken with the information collected from clients:
Reason for Sharing Information
Will it be Shared?
Can You Control the Sharing?
To run our business
To market our business and services
For other companies' marketing purposes
Security and Data Retention
By visiting and navigating through this website, you agree and acknowledge that MoneZap, LLC may keep your information indefinitely. Note that any transference of personal information is at your own risk.
Commitment to Online Security
MoneZap, LLC employs appropriate/suitable techniques to secure your personal information and encrypt vital information like your driver's license number, bank account information, and social security number.
Whilst we do our best to provide adequate security measures for your personal information that we process, manage, and maintain, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transferred to and through this Website.
Non-Liability for Acts of Third Parties
MoneZap, LLC utilizes all practicable efforts to secure the privacy of your personal information. Nonetheless, transmissions secured using industry-standard security technology and executed by human beings can not be made to achieve 100% security.
Hence, MoneZap, LLC shall not be held liable for any unauthorized divulgence of personal information by no fault of MoneZap, including, but not restricted to, transmission errors or unauthorized actions by third parties.
Third Party Disclosure
Permission to Communicate
By submitting your personal information to this Website, you automatically provide your consent to be contacted via telephone, email, postal mail, or text message. If, at any point, you wish to quit all these communication channels, simply follow the instructions provided in the relevant communication.
Amendments or Adjustments
We can change this Policy every once in a while to integrate new industry practices, technologies, regulatory conditions, or for other reasons. We will duly notify you if these changes are implemented on this website, and where obligatory by relevant legislation or regulations, we will seek your permission.
Children Below the Age of 18
This website is not meant for children below 18 (eighteen) years old. No person below the age of 18 years may use this Website or provide any information on this Website. For your information, we never deliberately collect personal information from children below the age of 18 years.
If you have an inquiry or contribution concerning our Policy and practices, feel free to contact us.